Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Why did the police arrest the turkey?

They suspected it of fowl play...

Let me start this blog by saying that I have no agenda. I do not think the world is out to get me; I believe we are dealt a hand in life and it is up to us to make the best of it. Hopefully along the way we can make this mud ball a nicer place to live. So, in the spirit of the holiday I am going to post my list of things I am thankful for.

1. Family- special shout out to my first husband Alan, and our boys.
2. My dog Max.
3. Goofy smiles brought on by silly objects like rubber chickens and devil ducks.
4. Choir...I am so grateful I did not have to audition! Whew.
5. My reliable recycled car.
6. Joe, my brother in law who is an MP in Iraq...
7. Higher education and the feeling of accomplishment that comes with being on the chancellor's list
8. The Internet.
9. A Capella music.
10. Chocolate and Imitrex.

List of things I take for granted but am just as thankful for:

God, Food, Shelter, extended Family, Friends, the color Green, and my Health.

No comments: