Monday, December 3, 2007

Does an apple a day keep the doctor away?


...If you aim it well enough!

December has arrived and I am sick. Someone gifted me their cold…which is not good considering I have a concert coming up and the chorus is recording a CD soon, so much for rest. This last weekend we did manage to get our Christmas Village and Christmas tree done. I love telling the kids about where the old antique ornaments come from; the oldest is a hand-blown glass bird with a fiberglass tail from Germany. Poor old bird is missing wings and its hanger, but for being over 100 years old, I think it’s doing pretty good.

Do you have your Christmas shopping done? I have about half of mine done, and am starting to feel the pinch! 3 weeks to go.

Bombeck’s Rule of Medicine: Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.

No comments: