Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Why does Santa panic if he gets stuck in a chimney?


CLAUStrophobia!
‘Tis the season to be busy. My life has been filled with concerts, CD recording sessions with the chorus and celebrating with friends. I need a vacation! Review of concert here http://community.adn.com/adn/node/114738/
Just to keep myself on the edge (of a sharp razor blade), over the next couple of days I am going to challenge myself: how many varieties of cookies and fudge can I make, I know…not necessarily the smartest thing for a family of diabetics, but it’s tradition and sometimes that is more important. I still have shopping too! I wish time would slow down so I could enjoy the here and now!

Some fun news, Alan won the grand prize of my chorus’s raffle; 2 round trip tickets on Alaska Airlines. This is great news, it means we can visit my sis-in-law Sariah for spring break.

The most important news, my brother-in-law Joe is going to be back from Iraq soon (Hi Joe!) and Alan and his brother David are flying to Colorado February 25th to help Joe and family drive up to Alaska. They have their tickets and are very excited…I can already smell the testosterone.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Joe is very excited for Alan and David to come! He was talking about it today on the phone! :D We got your package today! THANK YOU! You guys are awesome! It'll be nice seeing and getting to know you some more!